Frozen Pork Belly Rind
Are you interested in Pork Belly Rind? At Patel S.A.U we are specialised in the trade of high-quality pork meat cuts. As an international trader of pork products, we source all pork cuts from Asia, Europe, Africa, Australia, North America and South America.
The pork side (also called the pork belly) is where pancetta and bacon come from. Pork belly meat can also be rolled and roasted or even cut into steaks. Pork rind is the culinary term for the skin of a pig. It can be used in many different ways.
It can be rendered, fried in fat, or roasted to produce a kind of pork cracklings (US) or scratchings (UK); these are served in small pieces as a snack or side dish. The frying renders much of the fat, making it much smaller.
Frozen Pork Belly Rind Features
- Single ribbed belly
- Ribs removed and skinless
- No cartilage left, bruises or clots.
- Cuts in the meat between rib bones are allowed.
- Normal and homogeneous color.
- Homogeneous fat covering.
- bag: 11.81 x 23.62 in 58mic vacuum-packed
- case 183.07 x 104.33 x 82.68 in + 3 dividers
- 4 units per case
- Weight 40 lb case
- Pallets: 98 boxes/pallet
- Shelf Life: 18months
- Frozen: keep frozen at -18℃