Best Quality Frozen Pork Hind Feet
Are you interested in pork hind feet? At Patel S.A.U we are specialised in the trade of high-quality pork feet and other pork meat cuts. As an international trader of pork products, we source all pork cuts from Asia, Europe, Africa, Australia, North America and South America.
We produce and supply the best quality frozen pork hind feet and all other pork parts. We have the largest stocks and supply worldwide for the best market rates. Description below.
Specification for Pork Hind Feet
- Well Cleaned and Fresh
- No black pads or ammonia burns
- No bad smells
- No rip off skin
- No excessive blood or blood stains
- Ice content: less than 0.3%
- Moisture content less than 1.0%
- Shelf life: 24 months from the shipping date
- Storage at: minus 18 degrees Celsius.
- Blasted at: minus 40 degrees Celsius (minimum 6 hours)
- The temperature during Transportation: Minus 18 degrees Celsius”
- this product is packed in 10-kilo cartons – fixed net weight 10 kg.
- the average length of a hind foot – 19-30 cm.
- the average weight of one foot – 300-600 g.