Frozen Pork Shoulder Rind
Are you interested in Pork Shoulder Rind? At Patel S.A.U we are specialised in the trade of high-quality pork meat cuts. As an international trader of pork products, we source all pork cuts from Asia, Europe, Africa, Australia, North America and South America.
Pigs are bred with extra-long loins so they can have up to 17 ribs, compared to 13 in beef and lamb. You can roast the entire pork loin or cut it into individual chops or cutlets.
The tenderloin comes from the back of the pig loin, whereas baby-back ribs come from the loin’s top ribcage. A piece of fatback above the loin can be utilized to make lard, salt pork, or added to sausage or ground pork.
Pork rind is the culinary term for the skin of a pig. It can be used in many different ways. It can be rendered, fried in fat, or roasted to produce a kind of pork cracklings (US) or scratchings (UK); these are served in small pieces as a snack or side dish. The frying renders much of the fat, making it much smaller.
Frozen Pork Shoulder Rind Features
- Single ribbed belly
- Ribs removed and skinless
- No cartilage left, bruises or clots.
- Cuts in the meat between rib bones are allowed.
- Normal and homogeneous color.
- Homogeneous fat covering.
- bag: 11.81 x 23.62 in 58mic vacuum-packed
- case 183.07 x 104.33 x 82.68 in + 3 dividers
- 4 units per case
- Weight 40 lb case
- Pallets: 98 boxes/pallet
- Shelf Life: 18months
- Frozen: keep frozen at -18℃