Frozen Pork Tail with Bone
Are you interested in Frozen Pork Tail? At Patel S.A.U we are specialised in the trade of high-quality organic pork Tails. As an international trader of pork products, we source all pork cuts from Asia, Europe, Africa, Australia, North America and South America.
- White skin
- No broken bones 0%
- Well cleaned and fresh
- No bruises
- No black pads or ammonia burns
- No bad smells
- No excessive blood or blood stains
- Moisture content is less than 3%
Frozen Pork Tail Temperature:
- Blasted at minus 40 degrees Celsius
- Storage at: minus 20 degrees Celsius.
- The temperature during Transportation: minus 18 degrees Celsius
Frozen Pork Tail with Bone Packaging
- Packed in 10-kilo cartons – fixed net weight 10 kg.
- The average length of a tail – 12-14 cm.
- The average weight of a tail – 100-130 g.